[I] believe virtually everybody knows what it means to dress smart and neat.
Dressing smart sometimes cost much than dressing neatly.
But dressing neatly is most time not cost but depend on you.
[D]ressing smart need lot of collections of dress. To be neat depends on you.
Let me get to the point.
Why should you dress smart and neat?
1) Dressing develop confidence within yourself- When you dress neat and smart you feel confident
in you then you will able to do whatever you want to do without fear! If you want to be successful, you have to
dress smart and neat. One of the reasons why people get afraid is when you are not neat you feel someone is looking
at your dirty dress that when you are smart and tidy whenever people look at you-you think the person is admiring you and that encourages you.
2) Dressing neatly let people ready to listen to whatever you want to say- When your dressing is elegant nobody will take you for granted easily.
Especially when you spay little perfume just little fragment that makes things perfect. Here no matter dress you worn make it neat. If it’s only
Little dress you have based on finance just always make it neat…
3) Your dressing determine ways people reply you AND TALK TO YOU as the saying goes ‘THE WAY YOU DRESS IS THE WAY YOU WILL BE ADDRESS.’
Here there is different sort of dressing -nice indecent dress – decent smart dressing and the lies.
The way you dress to determine the type of people that speaks with you. BE CLASSIC!!!
4) Do you know your dressing make a part in influencing your brain? You will think right, able assimilate and get things done the smart way.
5) Dressing neat goes a long way in the FIRST IMPRESSION! The first time some see you and the way you talk last longer! And it makes you think more positive.
6) Your dress increases your maturity look and builds your maturity inside too…
WHAT CAN SPICE UP YOUR LOOK
- GET A COLORFUL DRESS LIKE THIS
It makes you feel more comfortable, happy and entertained.
- GET A SMART HAIR STYLE THAT FIT YOU NOT BECAUSE SOMEONE BARB THE STYLE
- A LITTLE MAKEUP TOO CAN DON’T GET IT TOO MUCH…
Always dress smart and neat…
It’s not about switching dressing it’s about getting the one you are wearing neat…